My work is available in a variety of print sizes and formats. These prints are perfect for commercial or residential interiors. The following is a listing of sizes and print formats.
Paper prints are available in a variety of sizes and finishes. These include the following:
- Lustre Paper – A semi-gloss paper with vibrant colors and excellent skin tones.
- Glossy Paper – Vibrant colors with a highly reflective, glossy finish.
- Metallic Paper – A paper with a metallic base that adds shimmer and vibrant colors. Great for photographs of water and other reflective surfaces. Available with Kodak Endura Paper or Fujiflex Crystal Archive Paper (my favorite)
- Rag Fine Art Paper – 100% cotton, archival quality paper with a smooth texture, sheen-free. A great choice for B&W photographs.
Metal prints are available in a variety of sizes finishes. These include the following:
- Chromaluxe– A premiere print material. Printed directly onto specially coated aluminum sheets. The colors and luminescence is incredible! Not inexpensive, but well worth the extra cost. Available up to 48″ x 96″ sizes.
I also offer framed prints in a variety of sizes and shapes. You can include a window matte or choose to have no matte at all. Our standard frame is black semi-gloss in 1″ or 1-3/4″ widths. We also offer the following glass options:
- Acrylic – Least expensive and lighter in weight than glass. Available with reflection control and UV protection to reduce print fading due to sunlight.
- Glass – More expensive, but is scratch resistant and more durable. Available with reflection control and UV protection to reduce print fading due to sunlight.
Canvas Wraps (sometimes called Gallery Wraps) are printed on a mounted canvas that wraps around the edges to give a finished look without the need for framing. It is a less expensive way to decorate your walls.
Printing is done on a fine art canvas using an inkjet process (Giclée) or as a Metallic or Lustre Photographic Paper using a traditional canvas process.
Wall murals are printed in rolls and then applied to a smooth wall, much like wallpaper. This is a perfect solution for large walls in reception areas, front lobbies, offices or home entertainment spaces.
I’ve produced wall murals up to 11 x 23 feet for corporate clients.