My work is available in a variety of print sizes and formats. These prints are perfect for commercial or residential interiors. The following is a listing of sizes and print formats. If you are interested in purchasing my prints or have any other questions regarding my work, please contact me.
Paper prints are available in a variety of sizes finishes. These include the following:
- Lustre Paper – A semi-gloss paper with vibrant colors and excellent skin tones. Available up to 30″ x 45″ sizes.
- Glossy Paper – Vibrant colors with a highly reflective, glossy finish. Available up to 30″ x 45″ sizes.
- Metallic Paper – A paper with a metallic base that adds a shimmer and vibrant colors. Highly reflective, glossy finish. Great for photographs of water and other reflective surfaces. Available up to 30″ x 45″ sizes.
- Rag Fine Art Paper – 100% cotton, archival quality paper with a smooth texture, sheen-free. A great choice for B&W photographs. Available up to 40″ x 50″ sizes.
I also offer framed prints in a variety of sizes and shapes. You can include a window matte or choose to have no matte at all. Our standard frame is black semi-gloss in 1″ or 1-3/4″ widths. We also offer the following glass options:
- Acrylic – Least expensive and lighter in weight than glass. Available with reflection control and UV protection to reduce print fading due to sunlight.
- Glass – More expensive, but is scratch resistant and more durable. Available with reflection control and UV protection to reduce print fading due to sunlight.
Canvas Wraps (sometimes called Gallery Wraps) are printed on a mounted canvas that wraps around the edges to give a finished look without the need for framing. It is a less expensive way to decorate your walls.
Printing is done on a fine art canvas using an inkjet process (Giclée) or as a Metallic or Lustre Photographic Paper using a traditional canvas process. Our Premium Gallery Wraps come with a UV protected coating, sawtooth hangers, corner bumpers and black paper backing.
Wall murals are printed in rolls and then applied to a smooth wall, much like wallpaper. This is a perfect solution for large walls in reception areas, front lobbies, offices or home entertainment spaces.
I’ve produced wall murals up to 11 x 23 feet for corporate clients.
Licensed Digital Files
My digital work is also available in a limited use, licensed format.
If you are interested in purchasing any of my prints or have other questions regarding my work, please contact me.